Saturday, September 13, 2008

Health and Wellness--A New, or an Old Approach?



I once knew a man who had been through a lot in his life. Several broken bones, a couple of concussions, a lot of stress, damaged brain cells, etc. But this fellow was quite unique. Shortly after he celebrated his 49th birthday he challenged a much younger friend to a push-ups contest.


This man, who we will call Mr. "49er", despite all of the 'stuff' he had been through in life still looked like he was in pretty good shape. He was definitely not a muscle bound "Hulkster" or anything like that, but he was not overweight and just looked generally healthy. As the contest unfolded, Mr. 49er won hands down. He did 70 good, nose-to-the-ground push-ups, and he probably could have done a few more had he been pushed! His endurance was outstanding. I was quite impressed.


I asked this chap what his secret was. He replied that there was no secret. When he explained it to me, he was right. Everybody has been taught these principles since they were young children. The problem is that few practice them. Here are the keys he gave me to health and wellness. In my next blog I will share those 'arcanum secrets' with you.


I went down to my kitchen yesterday and noticed a bottle of Peter Gilham's Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement in my kitchen that I had purchased at a local health food store a while ago. I also noticed that the price tag was $21.95, and I know I wasn't offered a discount. This exact same product in the same quantity is offered by Feeling Outstanding for $15.95. The prices on the Feeling Outstanding web page are very good!


Here's to your health, here to saving money also!

Tom Thorne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didnt leave the secrets in your next blog
wth!