Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Freedom at a HighLevel!



Yellowstone National Park, August, 2008.

Freedom. We talk a lot about our desire, our striving, our need for freedom. Two of the more common areas that are talked about are freedom of religion and freedom from debt. Certainly in this country we have a large amount of freedom of religion. I don't think we have enough freedom from debt though!

I would like you to consider another area of freedom. Freedom from pain, freedom from misery, freedom from sickness. For 40 years I suffered with recurring and frequent migraine headaches. For about the last ten years I suffered with near daily headaches of one degree or another. I tried and tried but could not find anything to help for more than a very short period.

Beginning in January of this year I started to strike gold. Small pebbles at first. This is August, 8 months later and I can honestly say that my headaches have shown at least 85% - 90% improvement. I have not had a migraine now in three weeks. There was no silver bullet, it took several different fresh, new ideas and a few new products. Some of the most helpful were the VEMMA nutritional supplement, some changes in eating habits and the Native Remedies MiGone Plus herbal remedy. If you, or anyone you know of suffers from migraine headaches please direct them to these websites. I am very confident they can provide some good information to help relieve this modern day plague.

The freedom I feel over this painful affliction now is incredible. Although I still get headaches occasionally, they are not near as frequent or severe as they were for many years. I feel like I am no longer a slave to this ugly taskmaster. I'm not quite 100% of the way there yet, about 85% - 90%. But I am heading in the right direction, toward the goal post, toward the finish line. It's a freedom like I have never felt.

www.FeelingOutstanding.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very happy for you to find your freedom from chronic pain...our health is one of our most precious freedoms, though too many overlook it. Not you. I am also a big advocate of supplements.

peace,
mike
livelife365
I Miss My Hair

Anonymous said...

Health is the most important thing in life. If this not there then nothing is worth. So happy for you and wish u good and healthy life.