Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Migraine Headaches - Part I - The Natural Headache Relief that I Received

So, what was the magic bullet? What was the biggest factor that led to the dramatic improvement that I have experienced?

I am afraid that there was not a single magic bullet. My natural headache relief came as a result of several different things that I did and all were necessary. Prayer, change in diet, change in vitamin supplements and change in habits. In my blog tonight I would like to summarize the steps I have taken.

Prior to 11/07: Was taking 60-75 B.C. powders, Goodies Powders or Immatrex per month Had headaches nearly every day. Average of 1-3 migraine headaches per week.

11/07 - 01/08: Went to see Dr Teresa for the first time. She gave me several good ideas. A lot of prayer! No change in headache status yet.

01/06/08: Started taking the VEMMA nutritional supplement.
01/23/08: New progressive trifocal eyeglasses.

01/31/08 My energy level increased very much. Down to taking 12 of the headache medications in January. Still had migraines once per week. Daily headaches not as frequent or severe.

02/28/08 Eliminated MSG from my diet (as much as possible). Down to 6 headache medications in February.

03/26/08 Stopped taking the headache medications (Goodies, B.C., Immatrex) completely. Daily headaches less frequent. Down to 2 headache medications for March. Still had migraines once per week.

To rest of the story will come tomorrow. I am Feeling Outstanding right now. I still need to workout and eat tonight before I hit the sack. It's been a great pleasure sharing my story with you. If anyone has comments on other things that have worked for them, please share them with us. There are many people in this country who suffer and would appreciate Natural Headache Relief ideas that work.

No comments: