Thursday, December 18, 2008

Significant Improvement in Wellness Formula



My family has used the Source Naturals Wellness Formula product for years to help fight winter time diseases such as the cold and the flu. Durng this time of year I normally take 1 tablet per day. When I start to feel a cold or something wierd coming on I step it up right away. Often this stragegy has prevented illness from getting started.

The biggest complaints that people had about Wellness Formula was that the tablets were large, they did not go down your throat easily, and they had a bad odor to them. I am happy to say that now Wellness Formula comes in medium size gel capsules that go down much easier than the former large pills. The odor is gone also, they do not have a bad odor at all. Another step forward for what was already the leading winter time supplement.

Here's to a healthy winter!
Tom Thorne
http://www.feelingoutstanding.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom-

That's definitely a relief! I can't stand the pills that smell bad and are hard to swallow.

I take Centrum everyday. What are your thoughts on that?